HI! My name is Sammi King. I am currently 16 and in year 11 at high school. I live in New South Wales Australia. I found writing about myself difficult, so I just wrote down a bunch of questions and here they are:
What do I like to do on weekends?
- Play soccer and go for runs.
- Be creative and make things. (Take a look at all my DIYs here: click here for some creative inspiration!)
- I love to write! Always!
- Make plans for future travel!
- Play piano and / or sing.
- Take photos. Click here to see some of my photos.
What do I want to do when I’m older?
As a career, I would love to write novels and screenplays, plus have my blog too! But because that will probably be difficult, I’d love to get into something to do with tourism. I did have plans for something medical, but I’d rather write! Even when I was little, I always loved to write. As soon as I learnt to use a pencil, I started to create my own stories!
The other things I’d like to do are;
- travel! I already have a trip in the back of my mind for my gap year! I’d love to make it to every continent as well! If you’d like to see my Travel Bucket List… click here!
What are my goals?
With my HSC coming up in 2018, I’d love to get over 70.00 for my ATAR! Fingers crossed!
I would love to publish a book in my gap year and then continue to write afterwards. I’d also love to write some screenplays too!
Do I have any pets?
Yes! She’s a Kelpie x Border Collie named Sylvy. She’s the best for bedtime cuddles and she is also surprisingly the best listener! She’s the most gorgeous dog in the world!
Here are some posts about me:
I will be creating some more posts for you to get to know me better, so keep an eye out!
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact me! I’ll try to reply as soon as possible.
Facebook: A Bubbly Blog